OK--I have been planning on creating this blog for several weeks now. I'm not sure why it took so long except that writing about my thoughts does not come easily to me. Hopefully, the more I blog the easier it will be.
I can say that I am thrilled to be taking part in Leadership on the Edge, a yearlong leadership training and sustainability program through my employer, AkzoNobel. A large part of the program is an expedition to Antarctica led by Robert Swan. For more info on both the program and the expedition, check out the links posted to the left. Lucky for me, I got to meet the other 11 team members and Robert Swan in January in Deventer, The Netherlands. It was great to meet everyone, and I am looking forward to seeing everyone again in Argentina in mid-March. Check back soon for details on preparing for Antarctica!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment