Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Well, here I am sitting in the Atlanta airport waiting for my flight to Buenos Aires. It is hard to believe that I am actually leaving today. I am excited--even more excited now that I am actually on my way. This time next week, we should actually be arriving in Antarctica, but there is a lot to look forward to between now and then. Tomorrow, I'll be meeting up with almost all of the rest of the AkzoNobel team. Carlos, our colleague from Buenos Aires, has arranged for some sightseeing while we are in his city. Then, we will travel on to Ushuaia at the southern tip of Argentina to meet up with the rest of the expedition team. I hope to be able to post some entries from Argentina. If not, keep up with the team blog at www.missionantarctica.com between March 16 and March 27.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please keep your PARTNERS updated with the magnificent voyage.
ReplyDeleteHassan